- I’m sure Mark can agree with this post on How To Tell If Youâ€™re Watching A Bad Nicolas Cage Movie – although I do have to say that I enjoyed Trapped in Paradise. (via Jess)
- In the “falling into an open manhole is funny” category, we have a guy getting shot when mistaken for a river rat. I don’t have an actual link, but it doesn’t matter – you can’t make this stuff up. So just read Scott Adams take on it.
- Thinking of skydiving? Watch this video and think again (note: I couldn’t get the video to work in Firefox for some reason). That thud is one of the most sickening/terrifying sounds I’ve ever heard. (thanks to Kottke)
- Sometimes I wish thousands of adoring Internet users would flock to my site in order to read my witty posts. Then I see the potential fan mail and wonder if I should delete this site so that people like that won’t know I exist.
- Hmm, maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger and I agree on something more than just the fact that Commando is the greatest action movie ever made – namely that California doesn’t necessarily need the bloat of the rest of the US. A note for mizerchik: I hate the “extreme liberalism” of California, too, but I loves me some secession discussion!
- And on a final note, I’m not the only person confused by the cute baby proclamations.
There, some more tabs are cleared.