What can I say, sitting around in the Willowbrook Mall eating my crappy lunch and my mind starts to wander. I rarely get around to posting these rather oddball thought processes, but here are the mental notes I’ve made today:
- The Eagles are stinkin’ it up big time so far, but then again the whole league looks pretty mundane this year. D-Mac may be in a funk (and I say bench him for at least a week if they lose against the Bills), but I don’t get singing the praises of someone like Bledsoe who is middle of the road for accuracy, throws a lot of interceptions, and has no mobility.
- Wendy’s has gone downhill fast. Mickey D’s has way better chicken strips, and don’t even get me started on that awesome Spicy Buffalo Sauce (I could base my entire eating habits around that). On top of that, Wendy’s is a lousy value – stop putting “BIGGIE” on your smallest size of french fries!
- I honestly have no idea what to do anymore. I mean, when people go out, what do they do? The concept of socializing barely goes beyond drinking, listening to a band, or watching a movie for me.
- I want to get ESPN NFL 2k4 – but that Warren Sapp cover really pisses me off.
- Worf was a really great character. Seriously, the guy did a great job at portraying a displaced character who tries to strengthen his ties to his roots but often misses the true meaning of his culture. It’s exemplified by the fact that he almost never laughed – something other Klingons did regularly yet he avoided as he was so serious about his heritage from which he had been detached.
- That new special edition of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes looks pretty awesome. Even if I can resist the first two season of Saved by the Bell, this may be too much.
I’m sure that was fascinating for all of you.
3 thoughts on “Fast Food and Klingons”
“I honestly have no idea what to do anymore. I mean, when people go out, what do they do? The concept of socializing barely goes beyond drinking, listening to a band, or watching a movie for me.”
I had no idea how much I do those three things until you mentioned it. When I think of it, that’s about all I do as far as socializing. Well, those three, and video games.
Speaking of random things to do with other people, would you be up for going to a football game this season? I wouldn’t mind getting more into the sport, and as long as you’re still following the Eagles 🙂 it might be fun.
And, speaking of the Eagles, hw do they lose to the Patriots and beat out Buffalo? :p
If they play like they did yesterday, I’d love to go to a game. And yes, I can take a lose when they play well. They beat the Bills thanks to D-Mac coming out strong early in the game. He looked a little shakey towards the end, but the strong start is what matters.
Comments are closed.