Lisa and I have been talking about buying a house, preferably before the wedding… scratch that – yesterday Lisa went out with a realtor to look at some houses… scratch that – we put a bid on a house… scratch that – we put a second bid on a house and are waiting to hear back from the realtor.
Things are moving at a slightly faster pace than planned (at least in my mind). Right now I’m not sure what I’m more scared of – the sellers not accepting our bid or the sellers accepting our bid. At the same time that I’m arguing with Lisa as to whether or not we can actually swing it financially, I’m already putting up shelves and knocking down walls in my mind.
I can see us in that house, and that’s both comforting and terrifying.