Before my tabs just explode, let’s see what goodies are out there.
- For starters, if you’re not reading Neatorama you should be. Not necessarily the fastest to get the links, but the writers there get most of the goods and actually write about the sites rather than just pointing to them. Check out this list of must see videos on Videosoft.
- I also recommend keeping up with Your Daily Awesome, because with all of the crap on the Internet you need someone to lead you to awesome album covers, awesome architecture, awesome ninja moves and awesome commentary on awesome book covers?
- You know what else is awesome? Batgirl threatening to let Batman and Boy Wonder bite the big one to strike a blow for equal rights. (thanks to jonsonblog)
- Jeremy Zawodny posted this riddle which has been bugging me for awhile as I forgot the 4th question in the sequence. Give them a try, because they’re actually a fun test of your reasoning skills – the first time I ever heard them I missed the first one but then got the next three.
- Tim Bray asked what people thought the Twentieth Centuryâ€™s most iconic piece of design was, provoking a lot of interesting responses (just ignore the suggestion of the iPod) and showing just how ubiquitous design is.
- I’d say that this site is DEFINTELY one of the best uses of an URL. It opens up so many possibilities. (thanks to Seth Godin)
- For now I’ve got Windows Vista running again for my home machine, but when the time is right I see a Sable from system 76 in my future. Just because I don’t want to build my next system, doesn’t mean that I want just another pre-built Windows box – even if Dell will offer Ubuntu, too.
- How bizarre can life get for a washed up one-hit wonder and his disappointed wife? Hopefully Frank & Cindy will eventually see a real release and we can find out.
- Anyone else ever get bugged by the arbitrary nature of the 0.08 BAC limit for DUIs? No, I’m not suggesting that drinking and driving is just fine, but I have absolutely no clue at what point I hit that limit. Rob over at Cockeyed.com tested out a breathalyzer during a party and showed just how difficult it is to judge your intoxication level.