Wow, I’ve had a lot of tabs open for a couple of weeks – let’s go through this crap and get it out of the way:
- Maggie Mason on the Art of Dressing Well: “I noticed that men who pay attention to making their hairstyle unique were more likely to be dressed well too. Also, anyone wearing color stood out, as itâ€™s almost impossible to find people who arenâ€™t in black.” – I’d like to thank my sisters for the feminine culture they helped raise me in as I come to work today with a hairstyle provided by The Woman and a bold Hawaiian shirt that sparked numerous comments.
- Ever wonder what would happen if you bought 25 bottle of Nyquil at the same time? Now you don’t have to.
- zefrank found all that is horrible on the Internet summed up on one page.
- He also found some amazingly cool and fantastical photography.
- Like paper airplanes? Here’s a few ideas for some, as well as patterns to print out – if you have A4 paper handy.
- I did print out the dragon paper sculpture illusion, but haven’t made it yet.
- Fingerjig is a neat typing game to see how fast you really type. Considering I don’t touch type, I’m still pretty darn good.
- Want a list of 100 words you should have learned in high school but will probably never use outside of college? Here you go. (thanks to kottke)
- I finally got a chance to watch 100 Movies, 100 Quotes, 100 Numbers. Brilliant! And here’s the list of the movies used. (thanks to Neatorama)
- Sometimes I wish the people I greatly respected would go gracefully – because when they hang around like Bradbury, it makes you doubt all of the wonderful things you learned from them when you were young.
- I’m a total softie when it comes to animals, but I also appreciate the whole life and death struggle that The Lion King so poetically explained to us all. While this video might not be for the weak-hearted (there’s no real blood scene) it is an all out struggle involving a few lions, a herd of buffalo, and even a crocodile. Nature sure is amazing.
- And just so we don’t end on a not like that, here’s a bunch of animals who got their heads stuck in things.
That sure does clear up my browser!