Hmm, I seem to recall I used to share things found on the Internet that amused me. Maybe I should give that another go…
- Have you seen Hyperbole and a Half? I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as hard as when I read her description of how a fish almost destroyed her childhood. The posts tend to be on the long side, but much of that is thanks to the terrible drawings.
- Fake Science makes posters with that old 50s/60s look based… er… less than reputable facts. They take on issues like ICP’s wonderment with magnets and the current distribution of oil.
- Yet another good one from tumblr – The Big Caption. Adding great typographic commentary to The Big Picture. This shot from Thailand was just ripe for some good ol’ fashion sarcasm.
- Matthew Baldwin, of defective yeti fame, is trying all the snacks in his new office’s vending machine and rating them for our pleasure over at Vending Spree.
- My new source for all things hip: Kitsune Noir.
- We haven’t had the chance to try any of these yet, but after seeing dishes like strawberry shortcake sliders, smashed new potatoes and cochinita pibil, Simply Recipes found a place in Google Reader for me.
Probably forgetting something. Oh well, that should carry you through to the end of the work day.