So I got tagged in LJ for one of those meme-y things. I was going to keep it in LJ – because I’m such a blog snob – but though maybe this one was more appropriate for my real site. Anywho, you’re supposed to name 10 of life’s simple pleasures – let’s see what I can come up with:
- The first few notes of new music – when I realize that I’m hearing something special.
- Guzzling down a Yuengling after some serious hard work.
- When I’m playing basketball or football or something, and I just end up slamming into a friend – sure it’ll hurt later, but it brings out the kid in me in the meantime.
- The sudden realization of how to get something to work.
- Sitting in bed, watching TV or surfing the Internet and listening to Lisa sleep next to me.
- The smell of bacon cooking in the morning… or the afternoon, or the evening, or even the middle of the night.
- Getting a comment on my blog from an unexpected source.
- Walking into a bar and finding friends I wasn’t expecting already there.
- Being told that I was missed.
- Coming home to find Lisa waiting there at the door.
No tagging other people – they already did it.