I said I would do this last week, and yet here these links still have not been… linked?
- Some kids made Transformer customs that really transform. I can confirm that the video is better than at least 95% of the movie. (thanks to kottke)
- PHD Comics really nails the online profile picture options. That makes me laugh and wince at the same time.
- UMG makes more ridiculous claims that push me further away from actually buying CDs again.
- Really awesome story about a salvage crew attempting to save a freighter carrying over $100million worth of cars. (thanks to kottke)
- Ed Brayton wrote a great post about the ills of demonizing the opposition, and then receives tons of comments saying that it’s OK because Pro-Lifers really are demons… (thanks to DOF)
- The Subprime Primer: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Bought A House I Can’t Afford. Alright, the subtitle was my idea, but that cartoon really sums up how the market got screwed. (thanks to gfs)
- Super Mario Bros Theme. Played on bottles. By an RC car. Awesome. (thanks to Waxy)
- Utah Saints’ “Something Good” is one of the all-time greatest techno tracks. The video for the 2008 version is brilliant. I HEART THE RUNNING MAN! (thanks to Culture Kills)
- Did I already link to the gallery of MAD Fold-ins? Better to link twice then never… (thanks to Illustration Friday)
- Yes, I do feel slightly vindicated that someone else thought Clerks was rather lame – especially since (or in spite of the fact) they write for The A.V. Club. (thanks to kottke)
- And, finally, it turns out that the scripts for Lost are a possibly more enjoyable to read (warning: language totally NSFW) than to watch.
That last one reminds me – who’s up for Lost tonight?