It’s like some kind of phenomenon, I just can’t ignore the memes today. Of course it helps that they’re more than the typical quiz. And it helps even more that this typical “random playlist” one has been renamed to ‘gallimaufry‘. I mean, come one. That’s just one cool word. Right up there with ‘loquacious‘.
So anyway, you know the trick. Randomize your mp3 playlist and right down the first ten that appear. I might do this once I get home, because the 20,000 tracks I’ve got there will produce some much more bizarre occurrences.
- John Lennon – Imagine
- The Who – Won’t Get Fooled Again (Full Length Version)
- Superdrag – Hellbent
- Yo La Tengo – Moby Octopad
- Cream – I Feel Free
- Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven
- The White Stripes – Fell in Love with a Girl
- Paul Simon – Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard
- Prewar Yardsale – Would Ed Wood
- Lou Reed – Wild Child
Okay, that was kinda lame. That’s what you get when three quarters of the mp3s you bothered to copy to work are classic rock…